WELCOME TO GLENSHIAN GUESTHOUSE
Our peaceful modern and comfortable country home is set on the banks of the Caledonian Canal.
It is only three miles from Fort William and is situated on a quiet country road away from the hustle and bustle of the town, yet close to local amenities in Banavie and Fort William You can come an unwind in the Highlands of Scotland, breathe the fresh mountain air and relax in this family run bed and breakfast. Guests can enjoy the Highlands at any time of the year as each season has something to offer.
We have a keen interest in wildlife and will be very pleased to give you advice and information on where to watch and what to look for at particular times of the year.
Rail/steam enthusiast are most welcome. We have an extensive library of information and knowledge of the West Highland Line and Extension
Our wide local knowledge of the area will also ensure you get the most from your stay ~ be it for one day or several - there is a lot to see and do.
Wifi is available.
- Open from Easter - End October
- Rooms: 2 doubles, 1 twin (twin can be super kingsize bed with notice):
All Rooms en-suite and on Ground Floor
- Residents Lounge and Conservatory: Central Heating with individual controls: Cosy Multi-Fuel Stove:
Stunning Views: Mature Garden:
Private off-road Parking: Drying Facilities: Wifi
- Extensive Breakfast Menu : Local Sourced Produce : Special diets : Breakfast Bags for Early Risers :
- Bike, Canoe, Kayak, Ski and Equipment Storage : Ideal start/finish point for Great Glen Ways whether by
foot, bike or canoe/kayak
- Collection from Fort William/Banavie Stations
Rail/steam enthusiasts most welcome
- Sorry No Pets or Children under 12 years
No Smoking Policy
Payment by cash only
Glenshian was Graded a 4*quality B & B with Visit Scotland but recently withdrew from the scheme. Nothing has changed we continue to provide four star accommodation and service. We would like to welcome you to our home the same has we have done for over 20 years.
Look forward to seeing you soon.